Purposes of data collection and data processing:
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations
- Service provision
- Fulfillment of pre-contractual measures
- Fulfillment of legal recording and storage obligations
- Communication with customers
- Analysis of the behavior of website visitors
Legal basis for data processing:
- Active contractual relationship
- Legal obligation
- Consent of the data subject
- Legitimate interest (in particular, the processing of customer inquiries by e-mail and the fulfillment of pre-contractual obligations).
Duration of data processing:
- We retain personal data that we process on the basis of a statutory record-keeping or retention obligation for the duration stipulated by the respective statutory provision.
- This applies in particular, but not exclusively, to accounting records and related personal data that we are required to store for a period of seven full calendar years pursuant to Â§ 132 of the Austrian Federal Tax Code.
We process personal data that we process on the basis of an active business relationship for the duration of the existence of the respective business relationship.
- A business relationship is considered to exist if we are currently working on projects for the customer, preparing such work, have received a project request from the customer or have worked on a project for the customer in the last three years.
Rights of Data Subjects:
Each individual has the following rights:
- The right to full access to the personal data we process about you.
- The right to obtain copies of the personal data we process.
- The right to request the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data.
- The right to erasure of the personal data in question, or to restriction of processing in accordance with Art 18 GDPR.
- The right to object to the future processing of the personal data, in particular the right to object to its use in the future for direct marketing purposes in accordance with Art 21 GDPR.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in accordance with Art 77 DSGVO if you believe that the personal data is being processed unlawfully.
- The rights can be exercised by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to our Austrian company address. However, deletion can only take place to the extent that the storage of the relevant personal data does not take place due to legal record-keeping obligations. Should deletion not be legally possible, data processing will be limited to the legally required purpose.
Type of data processed:
- We process the personal data that the data subject transmits to us electronically, by mail or in person. In particular, we process the data that the customer sends to us by electronic mail, through forms on our website or otherwise.
- In principle, we process first name, last name, telephone number, fax number, cell phone number, Internet address, company name, address consisting of city, postal code, region and country, as well as the IP address with the date and time of the visit, insofar as this data is transmitted to us by the customer, in whatever form.
- In addition, we process personal data that is required for the processing of the contractual relationship or for the fulfillment of legal record-keeping obligations.
- We also process various computer data, such as IP address, browser and browser version, operating system, language, and the duration of the visit to the website.
Disclosure of data:
In principle, we do not disclose personal data to uninvolved third parties. However, in order to fulfill contractual obligations, it may be necessary to disclose or partially disclose the data to any vicarious agents. In this case, we only disclose personal data to the extent that this is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and will only disclose data to vicarious agents with whom we have concluded a data processing agreement that also ensures the same.
Origin of the data:
The data was transmitted by the customer to us electronically, by mail or in person. Before processing customer projects, we also regularly collect data with the help of credit protection organizations such as the Kreditschutzverband von 1870 or Schufa. We also collect data that the visitor's browser automatically transmits in the background, such as the IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, the amount of data transmitted in each case, website to which the request is transmitted, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software.